TERM OF USE
terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships between users and the Company regarding the use of this Service.
Article 2 (User Registration)
1.Use registration will be completed when the person wishing to register applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company approves the application. Minors may not apply for registration without the prior consent of their legal representative.
2. If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for user registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
(1) If false information is reported when applying for user registration
(2) If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms at the time of application for use registration or in the past.
(3) In other cases where the Company determines that the registration for use is inappropriate.
3.Users may also use this Service by registering the product delivery destination, payment method, etc. by performing the prescribed operations of this Service, without registering for use as specified in this article.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
1. Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own risk.
2. Users may not transfer or lend their user ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and the user logs in, the Company will assume that the user ID is being used by the registered user.
Article 4 (About purchasing products)
1. By using this Service, Users can purchase products sold by the Company through this Service (hereinafter referred to as "Products").
2. If the user wishes to purchase this product, the user will place an order according to the method specified by the company, and a sales contract for this product will be established upon notification of order confirmation from the company.
3. Depending on the content of this product, the number of purchases may be limited. For orders exceeding the limit, we may cancel the order at our discretion, and in this case, the user will not be able to request delivery of the product from us.
4. Even after the sales contract for this product has been concluded, the Company may cancel the order if there are obstacles to the delivery or import of this product, if the product is sold out at physical stores, or for other unavoidable reasons. You can do. Our company will not be held responsible for any damage caused to the user in this case.
Article 5 (Payment)
1. After the sales contract set forth in the preceding article is established, the User shall pay the price of this product and the shipping fee determined by the Company according to the method determined by the Company, such as credit card or electronic payment. Please note that fees related to payment shall be borne by the user.
2.The Company will deliver the Product by the method determined by the Company after confirming the payment of the price and shipping fee by the User. In addition, if the Product is returned to the Company after the Company has completed the delivery procedures for the Product due to the User's refusal to receive it, long-term absence, or other circumstances of the User, a fee separately determined by the Company will be charged in order to re-deliver the Product to the User. may occur, and the user agrees to this in advance.
Article 6 (Transfer of ownership and assumption of risk)
Ownership and risk of ownership of this product shall be transferred from our company to the user upon completion of delivery of this product.
Article 7 (Return of this product)
1.As this product is aged stock that was previously handled by another company, we do not, in principle, accept returns or exchanges of this product due to the user's convenience. Additionally, we do not accept repairs for this product.
2. Our company will accept returns or exchanges only if the type or number of products different from those ordered is delivered. However, all of the following conditions must be met.
(1) This product must be unused.
(2) Return the packaging and accessories of this product to the condition at the time of delivery.
(3) Apply for return procedures within 7 days after receiving the product using the method prescribed by our company.
3. If the return described in the preceding paragraph is made after the user has made the payment, the Company will issue a refund after confirming that all the conditions in the preceding paragraph are met.
Article 8 (Intellectual property rights, etc.)
1. If a user posts a review of this product on this service, the Company has the right to use all copyrights that may arise regarding the posted content free of charge and without restriction for any purpose. You agree not to exercise your moral rights against the Company, any third party who has legitimately acquired rights from the Company, or any person who has inherited the rights from such third party.
2. Intellectual property rights such as copyrights regarding all information and content provided in this service (hereinafter referred to as "Company Content") belong to the Company or the licensors licensed by the Company. and does not belong to the user. Additionally, users may not copy, distribute, reprint, transfer, publicly transmit, modify, adapt, or make any other secondary use of the Company's content.
3. If a problem occurs due to the User violating the provisions of this article, the User must resolve the problem at his or her own expense and responsibility, and take appropriate measures to avoid any disadvantage, burden, or damage to the Company. must be taken.
Article 9 (Handling of personal information)
Article 10 (Prohibited matters)
Users must not engage in the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate these Terms
(2) Acts that infringe upon intellectual property rights such as copyrights, intellectual property rights such as copyrights, and property or personal rights such as rights related to appearance such as portrait rights of the Company, the manufacturer/seller of this product, and other third parties; Actions that may occur
(3) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(4) Acts related to criminal acts
(5) Acts that unfairly damage the honor, rights, or trust of others, or acts that may cause such damage.
(6) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network.
(7) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
(8) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other users
(9) Acts of impersonating other users
(10) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services.
(11) Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
Article 11 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1. If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exists, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of computer systems related to this service.
(2) If it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) If a computer or communication line etc. stops due to an accident.
(4) In other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 12 (Use restrictions and registration cancellation)
1. In the following cases, the Company may restrict the User's use of all or part of the Service or cancel the User's registration without prior notice.
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of these Terms.
(2) If it is found that there are false facts in the registered information
(3) In other cases where the Company determines that the use of this service is inappropriate.
2. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User due to the Company's actions pursuant to this article.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
1.Since this product is aged inventory that was handled by another company in the past, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, legality, and suitability for specific purposes of the content of this service and this product. We do not guarantee that the site does not infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights of third parties, or property or personal rights such as rights related to appearance such as portrait rights.
2. Regarding the use of this service, even if the user has trouble with the manufacturer of this product, the delivery company, or other users (whether inside or outside of this service), our company will not be held responsible. Any such troubles shall be resolved by the user at his/her own expense and burden.
3.The Company will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the User not changing the registered information.
Four. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to natural disasters, earthquakes, fires, strikes, embargoes, wars, civil disturbances, infectious disease outbreaks, or other force majeure events.
Article 14 (Liability for damages)
1. If the User causes damage to the Company in connection with violation of these Terms or use of the Service, the User shall compensate the Company for the damages (including lost profits and attorney's fees).
2. If the Company causes damage to the User due to reasons attributable to the Company, the Company shall be liable for compensation only for actual and direct ordinary damages (excluding special damages, lost profits, indirect damages, and attorney's fees). I shall bear the liability. Even if the Company is liable for compensation to the user, the maximum amount of compensation for damages caused by the purchase of this product shall be the purchase price of this product.
Article 15 (Exclusion of anti-social forces)
1. Users are currently members of organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, persons who have ceased to be members of organized crime groups for less than five years, quasi-members of organized crime groups, companies affiliated with organized crime groups, corporate racketeers, etc., thugs who claim to be social movements, or special intelligence violent groups, etc. , or any other similar person (hereinafter referred to as "organized crime group member, etc."), and that we do not fall under any of the following items, and we guarantee that we will not fall under any of the following items in the future. .
(1) Having a relationship where organized crime group members, etc. are recognized to have control over management.
(2) Having a relationship with an organized crime group member, etc. that is deemed to be substantially involved in management.
(3) Having a relationship that is deemed to involve unfair use of organized crime group members, etc., for the purpose of seeking unfair profits for oneself, the company, or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party.
(4) Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc. or providing benefits to organized crime group members, etc.
(5) An officer or person substantially involved in management has a socially reprehensible relationship with an organized crime group member, etc.
2.The User undertakes not to engage in any of the following acts, either by himself or by using a third party.
(1) Violent demands
(2) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
(3) Acts of threatening behavior or using violence regarding transactions.
(4) Spreading rumors, using fraudulent means or force to damage the credibility of the other party, or disrupting the other party's business.
(5) Other acts similar to the preceding items.
3.The Company shall not accept any liability for the User to be a member of an organized crime group, fall under any of the items in Paragraph 1, or engage in any act that falls under any of the items in the preceding Paragraph, or with respect to the representations and warranties based on the provisions of Paragraph 1. If it is determined that a false declaration has been made, this Agreement may be terminated without any notice to the User, regardless of whether there is any reason attributable to the User.
4. If the Company cancels this Agreement pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Company confirms that it will not be responsible for compensating the User for any damage caused by this, and the User acknowledges this.
Article 16 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result.
If we deem it necessary, we may change these Terms at any time, and if we change these Terms, we will notify users by means such as displaying them on this website. . If the User uses the Service after these Terms have been changed, the User will be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 18 (Notification or Communication)
Notifications or communications between users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 19 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Users may not transfer their status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party or provide them as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 20 (Governing law/jurisdiction)
When interpreting these Terms, Japanese law shall be the governing law. In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of our company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.